This card was created by Etha Schuette using stamp set ED019 , Garden of Friends by Elemental Doodles.
Designer Paper – Basic Grey “sugared”copics
brads – Basic Grey
CS -brown, white- PTI, Wasau
fine tip marker brown – Marvy
Stamp Set – ED019 Garden of Friends – Elemental Doodles
- Stamp image and sentiment on white panel, color with copics.
- Add tiny dots on bottom of image with brown marker.
- Stamp image again, color and cut out inside flower, add to main image with pop dot.
- Layer onto brown cs.
- cut two 1″x3″ strips from designer paper, layer onto brown and decorate by sewing edge.
- Add designer paper panel to brown cs.
- Stamp flower spray twice, color flowers and cut out.
- Add flowers to all 4 corners of designer paper background panel and add brown mini brads in their centers.
- Mount onto top-fold white base card.
- Attach stamped and sewn panels as shown.
Project Tutorial submitted by FDT member, Etha – 2014