Elemental Doodles Design Team (EDDT) Call!!!!
We are looking to build a unique and versatile design team made up of 5 designers. Please see below for complete information about our Design Team Call.
Are you on social media (any or all of the platforms)……have a blog…….have a website……?
Do you love to share your artwork on these platforms?
Are you involved with online stamping, scrapbooking, Bible journaling, and art communities?
Do you enjoy getting free stamps and supplies to work with?
If your answer is YES……and you have the time to commit…….and you desire to be part of a new and growing stamp company………We’d love to have you apply to join our new design team!!!!
See below for more information about how to apply!
Artwork Submission Guidelines
- Deadline: At this time we have an open call for our NEW Design Team. What this means is that we do not have a set deadline. We would love to have all of our design team members selected by August 2022 as that is when we plan to officially have our re-launch ready.
- 2 ways to apply to be on our new design team.
- Comment below with a link to your blog and/or website (or you can send it to us in an email). Click HERE for emailing submissions.
- Physical Art Submission: We LOVE to get physical submissions as it gives us opportunity to really see, touch and feel the quality of your artwork.
Create at least 3 cards, 1 Bible journaling page, and 1 non-card project using images of your choice so that we can get an accurate view of your style. The Bible journaling page can be a photocopy of the Bible page that you have stamped and decorated – we do not expect you to tear an actual page out of your Bible. These projects should reflect your general style and stamping should be the focus. Please submit full cards and not just card fronts (envelopes are not necessary unless you are decorating them as well). Artwork should be clean and neat. If you already own Rubbertree Enterprises or previous Elemental Doodles images you may use those. Otherwise, any stamp line will do as long as stamping is the primary focus of your artwork.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org when you are ready to mail your submission to us so that we can provide you with a mailing address.
- Submissions that are mailed in will not be returned. These may be held for future consideration.
- Be sure to include the following information attached to the back of each sample: Your Name, mailing address, email address and phone number. If it is not attached it could get lost or separated from your submission so please take the time to attach this information directly to the back of the piece you are submitting.
- Regardless of how you apply to be on our new design team, we would love to know the following (this can be emailed to us with Design Team Apply in the subject line-please do NOT post this information in the comments below):
- Name & Contact Information (same as what you put on the back of your samples)
- Brief Self Bio – please include information such as how long you have been stamping/scrapping/artfully creating, your favorites (coloring mediums, surfaces, stamp style, colors, etc), what inspires you, your other talents/hobbies/interests, etc.
- Web address of your blog or other online galleries where your work is posted
- What email lists/online communities you are a member of (and active with)
- What other design teams are you currently on, or were previously on, and how long have you been on these design teams?
- Why do you want to be a part of the EDDT?
- What do you feel would be your greatest attribute to the EDDT?
- Have you ever used clear stamps and what is your opinion of them?
- Publications your work has appeared in (Publication Name, Issue Date, Page Number, or direct online link if it is an online publication).
- What are your expectations from Elemental Doodles if you were to be a design team member?