This card was created by one of our Founding Design Team Members several years ago, Jane Peters. Stamps used ED005 Firecracker USA
Striped Patterned Paper – #302 boy o boy dotted line by Doodlebug Design Inc
Denim Patterned Paper by Leisure Arts, Inc.
Red Pepper Dye Ink – Adirondack
Photo Corner Punch – Stampin’ Up!
Small Star Punch – Carl
- On reverse side of striped paper draw three wavy rectangles; cut out.
- Mount striped paper on white CS and trim to size.
- Stamp 4th of July, Fireworks bursts, hat and USA with Red Pepper ink on white CS.
- Punch small photo corners and adhere to corners of striped paper.
- Punch 8 small stars from denim patterned paper and adhere to photo corners.
Project Tutorial submitted by FDT member, Jane – 2014
Leave a Reply