Project & Tutorial by Samantha Star – Founding Design Team Member
- Acrylic Blocks
- Border Punch
- Adhesive of choice
- Solid Circle Punch
- Scalloped Circle Punch a tad larger than Circle Punch
- Inkpads of choice
- Coloring medium of choice
- Cut a piece of yardstick to approximately 2.5″ x 6.5″ – select a border punch of your choice (Treading Water by Fiskars was used here).
- Punch along both long edges of the paper.
- Add glue to the end of your strip, and roll it to form a cylinder. Pay attention to line up your pattern to have a nice invisible seam. Double sided tape was used here, as well as glossy accents to make sure it would hold.
- Stamp and color your image. Memento inks and Copic markers were used here. Then, use a circle punch to punch out a shape. Layer shape onto a scalloped circle in a darker shade. Adhere Scalloped circle to the “napkin ring”, covering the seam. An extra added touch would be to add your guest’s names onto the circles with stamps or stickers!
And that’s it. It’s that easy. Enjoy!!