Project & Tutorial by Kim Baker – Co-Founder and Founding Design Team Member 2009
Completed Card dimensions: 4″ x 6″
- Stamps – Heavenly Tea Set & Mini Heavenly Tea Set
- Acrylic Blocks
- 1 Sheet 12×12 Cardstock
- Brown Ink
- Sewing Machine – optional
- Sizzix Die – Tag
- Ribbon – optional
- Red Liner Tape
- Bone Folder
- Cut 12×12 cardstock into two 6×12 strips.
- Score one of the 6×12 strips of yardstick at 4″. Flip the cardstock over on the other side and score at 8″. Use bone folder to go over your score lines. Measure 2 inches from the bottom of the right side of the paper. Cut from the 2″ mark at an angle to the 4″ score line as shown in the diagram below.
- This step is optional – if you want to ink the edges of the card do it now.
- Use the red tape and adhere the back of the card to the center section. If you are going to use a sewing machine, sew the front section to the center section. If you are not going to sew on the card then use the red tape, punch holes and use ribbon or any other way you choose to decorate the front of the card.
- Using the Heavenly Tea stamp set, stamp the larger tea cup on the bottom of the front o the card. I also stamped the tea bag in brown ink on the center section of the card. Stamp the little star and “tea time” all along the edges of the top of the back section and angle on the center section and the angle on the front section.
- Punch a tag from the other 6×12 strip of cardstock using the Original Tag, Super Traditional Sizzix die (38-0947). The dimensions of the tag are as follows: 3 1/8″ x 4 3/4″ in the event you do not have a die cut available to you.
- Stamp the saying from the Heavenly Tea set in brown ink on the tag.
- Use the ribbon to create a tab at the top of the tag and place in the top pocket of your card.
- Place tea bag in the bottom pocket of your card.